Excessive alcohol consumption can have a negative effect on both the mind and boy, as well as a huge negative impact on the organs, especially the liver and the brain.
Alcohol including liquor, beer and wine, is a depressant of the central nervous system. Although consuming beer in large amounts can have some very negative effects, consuming one beer daily can have its own benefits for the health. Beer is richer in protein and vitamin B than wine, and it has the equal amount of antioxidants with wine.
Beer is also rich in flavonoids which are potent antioxidant, as well as minerals essential for metabolic processes in our body. If it is consumed in moderate amounts, it can boost the health in more than one way.
Down below we have a list of 10 good reasons why you should drink at least “one” beer every day:
- Beer is packed with fibre, which makes it somewhat efficient at lowering bad cholesterol levels.
- Beer prevents the formation of blood clots.
- Beer supports kidney health. Drinking a bottle of this drink a day will lower the risk of kidney stones for 40%.
- Beer strengthens the bones as it has high silicon content that enriches bone density.
- Beer boosts the levels of vitamin B as it is a rich source of B vitamins such as B1, B2, B6 and B12. According to experts, people who consume beer on daily basis have 30% higher levels of vitamin B than people who don’t.
- Beer significantly lowers the risk of heart attack. According to studies, beer-drinkers have a 40-60% lowered risk of suffering a heart attack.
- Beer cures insomnia as it contains nicotinic acid and lactoflavin, which can help you fall asleep easily.
- Beer supports proper brain function. According to conducted studies, beer drinkers have a lowered risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- The vitamins found in beer have a beneficial effect on pigmentation. Drinking beer will make your skin healthy, smooth, and youthful as well as regenerate any damaged tissue.
- According to the findings of a study conducted at the University of Montreal, beer helps fight stress. Consuming 2 glasses of beer a day reduces anxiety and work-related stress.