So much has been written about apple cider vinegar and its positive effects on human health, which we can say that is a magic that nature gives us unconditionally. Here we will give some more effects of apple vinegar that will help us in everyday life.
- Accelerates metabolism – one to two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar dissolved in a glass of water before each meal to melt the fat in the body, maintains the alkaline level of the body.
- Reduce dandruff in the hair – mix equal parts of vinegar and water, wash the mixture with hair and left on for about 2 hours. Rinse and dry hair. The procedure can be repeated as many times as we want.
- Whitens teeth – rinse the oral cavity and teeth with pure apple cider acid, or diluted with water, improves color of teeth.
- Makes your hair shinier – after washing with shampoo, rinse with apple cider vinegar, then rinse with clean water and finally use hair conditioner.
- Clean the skin – in the case of oily skin with dilute acid and malic good clean cloth. After some time skin pimples and acne will be reduced.
- Perform disinfection at home – clean the floor and the tiles with vinegar diluted in water.
- Reduces sore throat – with a dilute acid rinse and make you feel relief.
- Against insect bites – they soothes skin swelling from insect bites.
- Against sunburn – 25% apple cider vinegar and 75 % water soothes skin and reduces pain and swellings.
- Gets rid of warts.
- Reduces heartburn and acids reflux.
- Clean drains and clogged kitchen drains – in a clogged drain put salt, soda and then sprinkle with apple cider vinegar, which will occur chemical reaction and that will clear the clogs.
- Helps joints mobility – In the tub put hot water and pour apple cider vinegar. Rest in this mixture will relax you.
- Helps with digestion – removes gases and flatulence.
- Stops hiccups – drink one tablespoon and hiccup will stop.
- Eliminate bad breath.
- Helps with arthritis, gout and tendonitis – Baths in water with apple cider vinegar will we improve the situation in painful attacks.