This amazing plant that probably originated from Africa, and which spread around the world, for centuries been used by man because of its healing properties. Aloe is relatively easily cultivated, while giving large amounts of antioxidants, in the same time anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal.
Aloe has external and internal benefits on the human body.
- External uses
- Wrinkles, cuts, scratches and wounds;
- Hydrates the skin and makes it supple;
- It helps with sunburn and burns;
- Soothes itchy skin , eczema, and other skin rashes;
- Soothes the skin after shaving;
- Soothes insect bites;
- Excellent as a conditioner for hair.
2. Internal actions
- Spectacular against arthritis;
- Regulator of blood sugar;
- Maintain healthy gums and health of the entire oral cavity;
- It strengthens the immune system;
- Reduces acid in the stomach;
- Improves the cardiovascular system;
- Strengthens blood;
- It increases the number of white blood cells;
- Regulates digestion;
- It helps in constipation;
- Increases work of the urinary system;
- The submitted shows that aloe vera represents a treasure for human health in general.