Could say that the majority of patients who are intolerant to gluten, it was not possible to determine that intolerance , if not talk about celiac disease, and so are 15 % of the citizens of USA who have some form of intolerance or sensitivity to gluten. if you are one of them? Here are 7 subtle signs that can help you find out if you are.
- Keratosis pilaris or commonly known as chicken skin. You will find the back of the forearm and thighs . The reason is lack of fatty acids , which is the result of intestinal damage by gluten.
- Permanent headache. Although constant headache indicates dehydration and some types of disorders can be and potential sign that leads to intolerance, to gluten.
- Routine digestive problems diarrhea, gas and bloating permanent constipation without any special reasons, the most obvious sign of intolerance to gluten.
- Dizziness and feeling of disbalance.
- Chronic fatigue. Chronic fatigue, if not the result of dehydration or some other disease such as HIV, if there are such symptoms, especially after eating meals where there is gluten , see your doctor, maybe hiding silent killer.
- Autoimmune diseases Not in all cases, but certainly in some cases, rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Lupus, Scleroderma, Psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, and Multiple Sclerosis, have been found to be linked to gluten intolerance.
- Fibromyalgia in the patients who have diagnosed chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia it can be said that the patient is intolerant to gluten.