Full of sugar, these drinks provide the body empty calories – which is generally converted to fat. In addition, prevents taking important nutrients – vitamins, minerals, fiber …
Possible consequences of drinking – When you find out what all carbonated soft drinks cause, you’ll probably think twice whether to give your child when he wants. Instead, it is better to give juice from fresh fruit, water or milk.
- Obesity – It is important to know that soft drinks affect obesity. It has been shown that if you drink three deciliter of soda a day, body weight may be in a month and increase to one kilogram.
- Diabetes – Consuming soda reduces the body’s ability to metabolize sugar, in turn leads to diabetes, as well as to the development of metabolic syndrome. It is characterized by excessive weight, high blood pressure and increased blood sugar and triglyceride levels in the blood.
- Liver damage – The fact is that soft drinks damage the liver, but their long-term consumption may lead even to cirrhosis. Fruit sugar fructose from soda, which is mostly absorbed by the liver, is responsible for this damage.
- Kidney stones – Phosphoric acid from soda changes the composition of urine and leads to the formation of kidney stones.
- Bad Teeth – Even a teeth are not spared. Sodas damage tooth enamel and tripled the risk of developing caries.
- Gastric ailments – Consuming soda causes of heartburn due to increased acidity, a large amount of carbon dioxide can lead to bloating of the stomach.
- A weaker concentration and sleeping – In addition to the high content of sugar, these drinks contain caffeine, which is also associated with an increased risk of osteoporosis. One can of soda with caffeine is the same as a cup of black coffee. Therefore, children who drink them, have trouble sleeping or concentrating and learning.