One of the most hated chore for everyone is the house cleaning, and it sometimes can get so stressful, especially if you left the mess to pile up. Here we have 10 very effective and easy cleaning hacks that will make your life easier.
- Wherever you are cleaning, make sure your kitchen cleaning sponge is well rinsed and clean. If not clean it can leave marks and spots and make the surface you are cleaning even more dirty. Te best way to clean your sponges is to put them in the microwave oven on high and turn it on high. Be careful when done because it will be hot, but for sure the sponge will be as good as new.
- To take advantage and use the washing machine to the maximum, you need to clean it as well. Just washing clothes wont do the job. Take 2 cups (200ml) of plain white vinegar, pour it, and turn o the machine for a full cycle. This will remove all the odors that sometimes come from the washing machine, it will remove all the residue and make the machine like brand new. Repeat the process couple of times, just to make sure that all of the dirt is removed. Also with q-tips soaked in vinegar, you can clean all lids, knobs, nooks and crannies.
- This is one of the most simplest ways to clean the toilet rings and it does not include scrubbing. Take a piece of Mr Clean (Mr Proper) magic Eraser and put it on the toilet. By letting it stay overnight it will penetrate the dirt, and in the morning just rinse. It is so easy and simple.
- If somehow you have stained your carpet or your mattress, do not throw it away. In a small bowl mix some hydrogen peroxide and some dish washing soap. Scrub the stains and you will see them no more.
- In case your home has that stingy smell or smells stale, make your own air freshener or permanent fragrance. All you need is 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract, 2 cups of strong black coffee. Mix them well and put them in a baking pan. Put them in a oven at 300 F (150 C), and in no time the aroma will full your home, and trust us, it will smell amazing. After all, who doesn’t like coffee and vanilla.
- If you have older bulbs, especially if they are in the areas like the kitchen, the bathroom or somewhere in a living space in the yard, just clean them with damp micro fiber cloth. You will get surprising results of brighter light in a second, without any chemicals and mixtures.
- When you have a sticky mess, don’t worry you do not need to scrub or use harsh materials. Just make a half and half mixture of one part coconut oil and one part baking soda. Clean the stickiness easy and simple.
- There is another use for micro fiber clots. Soak them just to make them damp and clean your baseboards and door trims just with wiping.
- Everyone who has a washing machine for sure has some baking paper of wax paper. That is one of the best ways to clean fingerprints, water stains and sport. Especially on shiny materials like chrome, nickel, brass or steel. Just rub them with the wax paper and the protective layer will stay there to protect.
- Increasing the alkaline cleansers is the best way to clean your bath tub, but how and where to find such a big amount of them? Very simple, they are in the water. Just plug your tub and fill it with the hottest water. Let it stay for couple of minutes, than drain it. The result is spotless clean bathtub.
You can see that cleaning can be fast, easy and with our tricks it will be possible to make it even reduced in time. Turn on your favorite music, and star cleaning and make your home crisp clean. Enjoy! Use these cleaning tips today and have a clean, spotless home today.