The lymphatic system is an essential body part which consists of organs and tissues that work in consistency to flush out all toxic waste and unwanted materials from within. The lymph fluid contains white blood cells that have major role in preserving the healthy lymphatic system and fighting against infections.
Common symptoms of a congested lymphatic system:
- Breast swelling or soreness
- Mild rash or acne
- Dry skin
- Rings get tight on fingers
- Stiffeness and/or soreness in the morning
- Feeling tired
- Itchy skin
- Weight gain
- Belly fat
- Swollen glands
- Low immunity
- Brain fog
- Elevated histamine
- Irritation due to common allergens
- Mild headaches
- Occasional constipation
- Mucus in the stool
3 Major Causes Of Lymphatic Congestion:
Lymphatic congestion may occur as a result of wide spectrum of factors, but the 4 major ones are:
- Lack of Iodine
- Digestive imbalances
- Constricting clothes
Improve lymph health with this 3-Day Lymphatic Detox:
In case you have experienced at least 3 of the above listed symptoms, then you`ll have to do a lymphatic detox in order to improve the lymph health. All you need is 3 days to drain the lymphatic fluids! Drink plenty of water, have a detox bath, dry skin brush, drink a lot of herbal tea, and do brisk walking and you will spot the improvements immediately!
- Drink Plenty of Fluid
Because of the fact that the lymph consists of 95% water, fluids are of utmost importance for its health. To stay hydrated, drink ½ of your weight in ounces of water on a daily basis. You can have broths, squeezed juices, and herbal teas, as well. The juices made of green vegetables will cleanse deeply and detox all your organs, including the lymphatic system as well.
The following list of lymph-supporting herbs will improve your lymphatic system, by improving the lymphatic drainage and eliminating the toxic waste:
– Red root (It reduce cysts and swollen nodes, it sends nutrition to the tissues)
– Red clover (It improves circulation, promotes detoxification, and reduces inflammation)
– Manjistha (It eliminates the stagnation of fluids and promotes lymph flow)
– Echinacea (It boosts immunity and invades tumor cells, thus increasing the production of T-lymphocyte)
– Cleavers (It dissolves cysts and kidney stones, and reduces the swelling of lymph nodes)
The optimal type of exercise for detoxification of the lymphatic system is rebounding. This exercise consists of trampoline jumping, which opens up the lymphatic valves and improves circulation. Do this for 15 minutes every day.
- Near Infrared Sauna
Infrared sauna penetrates into the skin, thus promoting elimination of toxic waste through sweating.
- Brisk Walking
Brisk walking is effective and easy way to stimulate lymph flow and to get your body moving. Breath as deep as you can while doing it at least 45 minutes on a daily basis.
- Legs Up The Wall
Lye down and put your legs up the wall in order to enhance the lymphatic flow. It will improve night sleeping, too.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Standing Desk
Sitting is not good for the lymphatic flow, and standing desk boosts lymphatic drainage.
- Hydrotherapy Shower
Hydrotherapy shower consists of using cold and hot water alternatively. As you finish the shower, quickly switch the water from hot to cold and repeat several times!
- Deep Breathing
Deep breathing is an effective way to stimulate lymph flow, because lungs pump the lymphatic fluid.
– Stretch your arms and then start moving them. While so doing, breath through the nose. Make circles with your hands and breathe in deeply through your lungs, not through stomach and hold the breath for several seconds. Then, move your arms down while make circles. Exhale through the mouth. After doing this for several times, you might feel a little bit dizzy, indicating that your body eliminates toxic waste. While so doing this, think in yourself: ‘wash, feed, and purify the cells’ in order to pump out the toxins.
- Dry Skin Brushing
Take a natural bristle brush that has a long handle and stand in the bathtub. Begin with dry brushing, by starting from your feet. Then, by making long motions, move toward your heart. Brush a few times in each part. Pay special attention to more sensitive body parts, such as breasts. When complete, take a shower. To stimulate blood circulation, switch between the hottest and the coldest temperature. Pat dry your body. Then, apply coconut oil on your skin.