As soon as you include bananas in your food diet, you will get numerous health benefits. Not only it’s delicious, the banana is extremely nutritious because it provides you with energy, balance your body weight, improve your mood, and regulate the levels of sugar in your blood. This fruit is rich in minerals, vitamins, nutrients, and natural sugars like for example, sucrose and fructose. Because of their high amount of fiber, bananas will keep the doctor away.
Take a look at the following incredible facts about bananas:
calories – 89, from fat -3, total fat- 0, saturated fat-0, trans fat-0, cholesterol-0, Sodium-1 mg, carbs- 23 g, fiber- 3g, protein – 1 g, calcium- 1%, iron- 1%,
Each medium sized banana contains: Calories – 89, Sugar — 12 grams, Omega 3 — 27.0 mg, Vitamin A — 3%, Vitamin B – 35%, Vitamin C – 33%, Potassium — 12%.
According to statistics, bananas are the most eaten fruit. Always consume riper bananas because they are far better than the green ones. The majority of people avoid the brown bananas although they are the healthiest ones, because of their high TNF content.
What is TNF?
The riper bananas contain more TNF, that is good for fighting against the cancer cells effectively. Based on one research, the consumption of one ripe banana will slow down the expansion of tumor. TNF in ripe bananas boost the creation of white blood cells, as well and at the same time, it strengthens the immune system.
Reasons Why You Need to Eat More Bananas:
- Bananas protect your blood pressure and heart because of the low levels of sodium and high levels of.
- Bananas will provide you with more energy you will need for the forthcoming day. That’s because it’s high content of minerals, vitamins, and glycemia carbs.
- One medium-sized banana contains approximately 450 grams of potassium, meaning that it prevents atherosclerosis of the blood vessels. At the same time, it contains dietary fiber, manganese, and vitamin C that satisfy 35% of the recommended daily bodily needs.
- Bananas provide the body with iron, that helps in the fight against anemia.
- They soothe the stomach pain.
- Bananas fight against depression thanks to the presence of the tryptophan.
- Bananas fight against constipation thanks to its high content of ingredients for improvement of bowel movements.
- Bananas relax the nervous system and eliminate moodiness and stress that occur as a result of PMS problems.
- Bananas provide good basal temperature.