You have constantly bloated stomach, often have gases in the intestines, do not give up, there are natural ingredients to solve this problem. Before we want introduce to you the foods that can lead to such a situations.
- Dairy products – should be consumed moderate and as a replacement can be use: coconut milk, soy milk, flax milk or almond milk.
- Vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage or asparagus contain a kind of sugar – raffinose that causes gases in the intestine.
- Legumes – beans, peas and beans contain oligosaccharides that though the body can not process them, and causes weight in the stomach and gas.
- Gum and hard candies – in chewing or sucks these sweetrs swallow a lot of air which leads to bloating. Also this products contain additional sweeteners rather lead to the formation of gases.
- Apples and pears – fruits contain high amounts of soluble fiber that make him upset a sensitive stomach, so moderate consumption reduces making the gas in the stomach.
- Soft drinks, sodas and bears – these drinks contain large amounts of carbon dioxide causes bloating.
Flatulence usually go with constipation, and these because of excessive and improper diet, stress, or long-term consumption of medicines and other products. Commonly used natural remedies against flatulence, stomach cramps and gases are:
- Fennel and fennel seeds – They act on the smooth muscles of the digestive tract, the flow of bile and creation of gasses.
- Caraway seeds – These seeds have carminativni properties, while also helping to develop good bacteria in the gut.
- Ginger – Contains zingibain enzyme that helps digest proteins.
- Pineapple – Like ginger contains digestive enzyme. At the same time pineapple has anti – inflammatory properties.
- Mint tea – having relaxes smooth muscle and at the same time and helps improve the syndrome irritable bowel.
- Chamomile Tea – Chamomile has a range of actions and against inflammation, against cramps, carminative properties, and soothes the mucous membrane in the digestive tract. Chamomile acts against stress, which is considered one of the main problem for digestive problems in people.
- Papaya – Contains the enzyme papain which is a good fighter against bloating and gas formation in the intestines.
- Parsley – Because property like a good diuretic, it helps the body get rid of excess salt, and thus the excess water that binds to the salt in the body. At the same time leads to reduced flatulence.
- Lemon and apple cider vinegar – These ingredients give rise to stimulate the secretion of intestinal juices, and thus better digestion. Apple vinegar and lemon juice diluted with water and so are consumed.