CNN WARNS – DO NOT EAT THIS FOOD – VERY DANGEROUS WORMS MAY APPEAR IN YOUR BODY!

t9

Recent CNN breaking news is warning everybody to stay away from consuming popular food, since it can have some serious consequences on your health. What is so alarming about this food is that it can contain the tapeworm “spirometra erinaceieuropaei” that causes a life-threatening parasitic infection in the body.

The warning came after a man reported his story of how he got infected with the tapeworm to CNN CNN. He claims that he got the tapeworm after travelling to Asia. He says that Asian countries such as Thailand, South Korea, China and Japan have the highest risk of getting infected from this infection.

The man was receiving numerous medical treatments for his chronic headaches, and after a year he underwent an MRI test, which later diagnosed him with a tapeworm that lived inside his brain tissue.

Tapeworms can enter the human body in many ways and the most common way is through eating pork.

The way pork infects humans with a tapeworm is if the pigs themselves weren’t properly cooked, which results in taeniasis – an adult worm that lives and survives in the pig’s intestines and is able to affect the human brain and thus cause numerous health issues in the human body.

When the larvae enters the human nervous system, many complications can be caused including neurocysticercosis which is one of the more serious brain infections that can result in an epilepsy most of the time.

Believe it or not, according to the WHO (World Health Organization), 1/3 of all epilepsy cases have been reported to be common in people who’ve previously been infected with a tapeworm and neurocysticercosis.

Source: www.healthyfoodteam.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *