There are some foods that we use every day, and can seriously harm us our health. So when cooked should be very cautious.
Always open your eyes when you plan to eat the next few fruits.
- Mushrooms – If you pick yourself, remember that about 5 percent of them are poisonous.
- Rhubarb – Poisonous is because the green leaves of this plant contain oxalic acids either. From this you can get kidney stones or if you eat a large amount outcome can be fatal.
- Beans – Contains large amounts of toxin lectin. Herbal lectins serve as a kind of primitive protection, similar to antibodies in humans. Only three uncooked beans can cause diarrhea and vomiting.
- Tomatoes – Because the stem, the leaves and green part have tomatine toxin. It is commonly used as a poison to insects.
- Apples – Ie, their seeds contain cyanide. If eaten in large quantities can lead to vomiting.
- Potato – When green contains a large amount of glikoalkaloid. Deaths from such poisoning are rare but have been reported.
- Cherries – because the seeds contain cyanide. If swallowed, vomiting can, you will have trouble breathing and slow work of the kidney.
- Fugu fish – It is a Japanese specialty that can lead to paralysis and death. Chefs train two to three years to learn to prepare.
- Brazil nuts – This is food with the highest levels of natural radioactivity, even 1,000 times more radium than any other food.