If you want to stop smoking, you can make changes to your lifestyle that will help you not to fall into temptation to smoke again.
Below are listed some of the foods that can help you in your decision to quit smoking:
– Ground ginger root in combination with a tablespoon of sugar is good way to fight the urge for smoking.
– Chewing on a small piece of cinnamon stick can prevent your desire for a cigarette and help in cleaning your arteries from the harmful nicotine.
– Here are the vegetables that can help you quit smoking: cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, celery and cabbage.
– Consuming dried fruit reduces the need for smoking.
– The Indian spice turmeric is great for reducing the need for smoking.
– Fresh apples are rich in nutrients and fiber. Eating an apple will give you the feeling of satiety and will reduce the craving for cigarettes.
– Dark chocolate compared to regular one has major effects when it comes to quitting smoking.
– Many seeds, such as flax, sunflower, pumpkin seed, etc, as well as nuts are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which makes them excellent replacement for cigarettes.