Moringa tree contains numerous healthy nutrients such as protein, fats, vitamin C, potassium, iron, carotenoids, and many other, and because of the fact, it’s called ‘the miracle tree’. Each part of this miracle tree is used in cosmetics and various nutritional supplements. At the same time, it is used for boosting the immune system and for treatment of atherosclerosis, because it has very powerful antioxidant, anti-viral, and anti-tumor features.
Some of the innumerate health benefits which moringa tree provides are the following:
- It removes the excess waste leftovers and cleanses your gut from a greasy meals
- It removes all bacteria which can be found in your gut that cause ulcer, gastritis, and gastric cancer.
- Its seeds are amazing for water purification.
- The leaves of moringa tree are extremely rich in essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Only 100 gr. of its leaves possesses 9 times more amount of protein than the amount of proteins found in yogurt, 15 times more potassium than bananas, 10 times more vitamin A than carrots, 17 times more calcium than milk, 25 times more iron than spinach, and 12 times more vitamin C than oranges.
- The leaves contain chlorogenic acid as well, that slows down the absorption of sugar in the body.
- Moringa tree offers very powerful anti-cancer and anti-tumor effects.
- Moringa tree regulates and improves the function of the thyroid.