With the help of natural remedies you can reduce the pain caused by a kidney stone. Kidneys are an important organ, because they help in removing harmful substances from the body.
Kidney stones occurs when the body is unable to break down toxins in the proper way , so if you face this problem certainly want a natural alternative to treat the problem.
These are just some of the foods that you can use:
- Lemon juice, olive oil and apple cider vinegar – One of the most effective drugs for kidney stone is this. When you feel the first symptoms, mix 60ml olive oil 60ml lemon juice. Drink the liquid once, then drink 350ml water with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. The combination of these three ingredients drink every hour, while pain not calmed down .
- Uve mix tea – This tea is one of the most when it comes to kidney problems and bladder. Uve mix tea can reduce infection and remove the pain. People suffering from kidney stones are advised to 500ml uve mix tea daily.
- Tea horsetail – Effective drug against pain caused by kidney stones. Drink per day from 3 to 4 cups of tea horsetail to reduce pain.
- Pomegranate Juice – Seeds and pomegranate juice is an excellent remedy in the fight against kidney stones. All juices they drink with breakfast, lunch and dinner, replace them with freshly pressed pomegranate.
- Celery – Celery is a vegetable that has a great impact on the health of the kidneys. You can add to the salad, to drink tea like celery or use it as a supplement to any meal.
- Basil – Tea from basil has a positive impact on the health of the kidneys. If you have problems with a kidney stone, then take a day 1 tablespoon juice of basil in combination with honey.