Asthma is a disease which occurs when the bronchial tubes become thicker and cause inflammation in the respiratory system. People suffering of asthma have shortness of breath, but there are also some other signs like coughing or suffocating all the time. The persons who has an asthma attack, he/she has a sensitivity and an allergy of some kind. Lungs become irritated, muscles get tighter and phlegm gets closer to the throat. Asthma people have a difficulties in breathing. In order to relieve these signs, they use inhalers for urgent use. You can carry the inhaler with you in pockets or bag. However, it’s not recommended to use them all the time because it gives you chemicals.
There are many cases where asthma patients cured asthma only with inhalers. But, the first step is doing some changes in the diet, like eating healthy foods which increase energy, cause no harm, and lower inflammation.
Try to replace the inhaler with some healthy foods like for example:
Foods that are rich in vitamin C, drink carrot juice on a daily basis as it contains vitamin C a lot. Eat celery, the green herb that contains lots of chlorophyll, it’s good for liver and intestine detox.
TO REGULATE THESE FOODS, SEE THE BEST DOSES FOR ASTHMA CASES:
- Lemon juice and small glass wheat-grass juice
- ½ bunch capsicum, 2 and a half watercress bunches, ½ cup lemon juice, 1 pineapple, and ¼ cucumber
- ½ lemon, 3 bulbs lemongrass, and 1 cucumber
- 6 celery stalks, parsley bunch, spinach bunch, green apples, ¼ lemon juice
- 1 fennel, ½ lemon, 8 kale stalks, 3 pieces radish, ¼ pineapple
- 1 cup cranberry juice, 2 cups strawberry juice, and 1 pomegranate
ALSO, TO REDUCE THESE ATTACKS, AVOID THESE FOODS:
- Citrus fruits
- Veggie oils; matahar flower, corn
- Animal foods (milk, mea, eggs)
- Sodium and monosodium glutamate because cause asthma attacks
- Soft drinks and alcohol