NASA has concluded that some domestic plants filter air and remove volatile organic compounds better from others, which is certainly great for health.
The following plants are recommended to have at home:
- Ivy (Hedera Helix)- this plant removes 60% of toxins in the air and 58% of fecal particles within only 6 hours since it has been brought in the room.
- GreenLily (Chlorophytum Comosum)- Excellentlyabsorbstoxinsfrom the airsuch asformaldehyde,styrene, and carbon monoxide, and This herb will effectivelypurify the airin the space of200squaremeters.
- Aloe Vera- itis excellent forincreasing theoxygen levelsin your home.Also, it has been found that it has the ability to absorb theformaldehyde, carbon dioxideand carbonmonoxide veryOneAloe Veraachieveswhatninebiologicalair purifier can.
- Ficus (Ficus Elastica)- It is particularly effective incleaning theairofformaldehyde. Also, it does notneed a lot oflightand is easyto maintain.But bewareifyou have small childrenorpetsbecausethe leavescouldbe
- Spathiphyllums (Spathiphyllum “Mauna Loa”) – Excellently removes chemical toxins from the air. This homemade herb filters benzene from the air as well as formaldehyde and trichloroethylene.
- Viper’s bowstring hemp (Sansevieria Trifasciata “Laurentii”)- idealhomemadeherb, almost indestructible. It is veryresistantand it does not need very much lightforAlthough itremoves toxins, it is great for the bedroombecause it producesoxygenat night.