Losing hair is pretty much normal natural process as long as you are losing from 50 to 100 strands of hair.
Alopecia is a condition in which we start to notice we have bare patches or loosing hair. Stress, eating routines, and hormonal change all take an advantage of the baldness itself. People are willing to try out every type of treatments against baldness. This is why in this article we are about to present couple of home remedies that might be pretty useful when it comes to hair regrowth.
- Garlic and onion – the sulfur component inside these ingredients expands the collagen creation and helps the hair for better development. They both are rich in sulfur and they have even been utilized as a part of medications for hair regrowth. First you need to cut the onion into fine pieces before you juice it out. Apply the resulting juice onto the scalp and leave it o act for 15 minutes. Take a couple of organic garlic cloves and boil them together with the coconut oil, apply the resulting mixture on the scalp and make sure you massage your scalp a bit. The treatment should be repeated for at least for two or three weeks for gaining the best possible results.
- Coconut – coconut usually has the ability to improve the condition and advances the development of hair. It will make the hair stronger due to presence of minerals such as potassium and iron. Coconut oil will make the hair stronger from the root to the tip. Grate some coconut and pour out its milk. Blend it with little bit of water. Apply the resulting mixture on the scalps and leave it to act overnight.
- Henna – henna is amazing when it comes to strengthening the hair. It has even better properties when mixed with mustard oil. Mix 250 ml of mustard oil with 60 grams of dried and washed henna. Heat up the resulting mixture. Use it to back rub the hair. You can also use dry powdered henna. Apply this onto the hair, wash it using water and gentle cleanser.
- Hibiscus – This plant will revives your hair. It will also help your hair not turn grayish and it will cure the annoying dandruff. It possesses restoring properties as well. Taka a couple of blossoms and blend them with sesame or coconut oil in order to and make fine glue-like resulting paste. Apply the paste onto the scalp and leave to act for couple of hours.
- Amla – it is rich in cell reinforcements and is filled with vitamin C. It is one of the greatest solutions against baldness. Squash the Alma in order to produce juice. If you do not want to go through this procedure, you can purchase amla powder. So, apply the resulting juice onto the scalp and let it completely dry. After that, wash it using warm water.
- Eggs – Eggs contain tons of minerals and proteins. They are also very rich in sulfur. Eggs are perfect when it comes to hair regrowth, especially if you mix them with olive oil. Blend one egg together with one teaspoon of olive oil. Make sure to apply the resulting mixture on the whole hair. Let it act for 20 minutes.