Tibetan medicinal mushrooms (known as kefir grains) is a medicinal mushroom in India cultivated by Tibetan monks. The last few years have been intensely studied in Germany and many experts agree that works great as a prevention in health and effectively works on many diseases.
Basic characteristics and welfare kefir grains (Tibetan mushroom):
- It helps with heart disease and diseased heart arteries, breaks down cholesterol in the blood vessels.
- Regulates problem with gallbladder, bile ducts clean, duodenum and decomposes gallstone.
- It is only natural means of potency in men and women.
- Tibetan fungi produces antibiotics and cure inflammatory places in the body.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Improves kidney and urinary tract control.
- Maintains metastases and their further development.
- Prevents premature aging.
- Reduces the feeling of fatigue caused by stress.
- It has all the vitamins necessary for life.
Way of preparation: Spoon of the mushrooms pour with 1/4 l (0.25 l) of milk. After 24 hours, stir with a wooden or plastic spoon, drain through a plastic strainer (ome bigger , it is too small for tea). Do this gently to avoid damaging the mushroom.
Drink filtered milk. Mushroom in strainer washed under running cold water. Washed mushroom placed in a clean jar, pour the milk and stir.. A jar covered with gauze and keep at room temperature. It is not advisable mushroom touch with your fingers or metal objects! Kept at room temperature.