All of us know that laurel is an extremely good spice which can be find in almost every kitchen. However, no all of us know that it’s so useful for our health as well. Its leaves can be used for the preparation of an amazing medicinal oil which contains numerous beneficial health characteristics. Also, it can be prepared easily at home.
BENEFITS OF THE LAUREL LEAVES:
– Calms down the nervous system
– Strengthens the immune system.
-Reduces the colon.
-Stimulates the sweating process.
-Soothes joint pains
– Treats varicose veins.
-Increases mental activity.
-250 ml. of olive oil
-30 g. of bay leaves.
Grind the bay leaves and then crush them until they release an oil. Be careful, the leaves have to be dry. Then, mix them with the released oil in a container and cover it with olive oil. Let it stay like that for 2 weeks in a dry and cool place. After some time, change the leaves by new ones in order the aroma to intensify, and repeat the same procedure. Cover again and leave for 2 more weeks. Then, glue this oil with cotton cloth or a cloth. Squeeze the cloth as much as you can in order to keep as little oil as possible.
BENEFITS OF LAUREL OIL:
- If you want you can heat the fire lightly.
- Rub the oil on the affected joints.
- It can be used for migraine and
- Replace the aspirin with laurel oil since it lowers the body temperature.
- It improves the appetite.
- It eliminates stomach pain and pain in intestines.
- It can be used as a lotion for face skin problems, acne and pimples.